Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Big Fat Greek Celebration!

Four days after the event, my head is still spinning from all of the festivities and all of the great work that was put into the Sixth Grade Greek Fest! Perhaps in part because I uploaded all the photos from the day into my Snapfish album: http://www1.snapfish.com/groupview/groupname=roomfiveothree/groupid=48092017/groupownerid=148379521/
*see if you can get into the "Group Room" with this password: Room503
If not, send me your email address and I can "invite" you, I think (I'm new to Snapfish group rooms, sorry.)

or...

Perhaps because I am in the midst of reading and grading the student-made scrapbooks of their Greek mythology characters - most of which are really quite brilliant!

Whatever the case, last week the Sixth Graders had themselves quite a week!

A math test on Monday...both a vocabulary test and a Science test on Wednesday AND their mythology projects due on the very same day! Greek Fest on Thursday in school, the Sixth Grade Social on Thursday evening, followed by Athletic Field Day on Friday. I am hoping everyone enjoyed a wonderful R & R three-day weekend!

Cheers,
Ms. Nicky Pitman