Thursday, September 11, 2008

HOMEWORK, Thursday, September 11, 2008

Language Arts: Research the four (4) people you picked from
"The Fighters" hand-out. Be sure to find out:
~ When they were born & when they died
~ Where they lived
~ What they did that was important/their contribution(s)
~ A quote (by them)
Please write up (in your own words), four clear, complete
paragraphs (one about each person). *If you type it up
you know how happy I will be! : )
Due: Tomorrow, Friday, September 12

Math: Finish vocabulary (except "Factorization)
Due: Tomorrow, Friday, September 12

Review: Science Text (p. 36-44); History Text (p. 60-64);
A Wrinkle in Time, Ch. 1-7
Due: Tomorrow, Friday, September 12

OOPS!

My apologies to those who read yesterday's homework title: TUESDAY. I'm a bit off track on my days, I guess. ; )