Friday, September 26, 2008

Trip Slips

I made a slip about out trip to the library today. Though I've had this trip planned for our class for quite some time, and because my plan was that we were going to walk there, I neglected to realize that we needed Field Trip Forms signed in order to go. What I learned is that whenever we set foot off TPA property, we need permission in the form of a signed document. I will be sending Field Trip Permission Slips home next week: Be on the look out!

Because we didn't get to take our trip, however, we did get to utilize our drama time and we were able to fit in some extra study time for our Social Studies test this afternoon.

Today was also Spirit Day, and culminated our final day of Spirit Week, prior to the Homecoming Game tonight. Room 503 got right into the spirit of things this week, with crazy shoes and socks, crazy hair, and TPA T-Shirts. I took some photos with a regular ol' disposable camera, so as soon as I develop the film, I'll post those pictures.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend -

Cheers,
Ms. Pitman