Friday, October 31, 2008

Prognosis: Proginoskes

I am practically plural. The little boy thought I was a drive of dragons, didn't he? I am certainly not a cherub. I am a singular cherubim.
~ A Wind in the Door


Proginoskes, Calvins, Megs, Echthroi - all were in attendance at our Tea this afternoon, following the conclusion of our Language Arts reading. Today's Tea was probably more along the lines of the Mad Hatter's than a true Socratic discussion, but we did hit on some good topics and, I believe, a good time (and a lot of goodies) was had by all (see photos below).

Thank you to all the parents who helped supply treats and drinks, and a special thanks to Tracy Baker (Chad's mom) for the spooky brew - that was such fun!

Have a happy, healthy, and, to be sure, candy-filled weekend!

Cheers,
Ms. Pitman