Monday, February 9, 2009

Flu Man Group

I suppose whatever the bug is that's been going around TPA/TPJA has finally caught up with me! I was out again today (the second time in three weeks) and will hopefully be in tomorrow.

I heard through the grapevine that the Sixth Graders had a really good day today. I have no doubt that they were on their best behavior with the teachers who filled in for me, and I am sure that they worked diligently on all the work that they were assigned during my absence.

To the best of my knowledge, Progress Reports will be sent home tomorrow. If you do not receive them by the weekend, please send me an email on Monday. If you would like to set up an (unofficial) conference time, please email me: npitman@tempeprep.org and let me know when a good time for you would be.

A reminder that this coming weekend is Presidents' Day Weekend and there will be no school on Monday, February 16. Your students' Greek mythology project is due on Tuesday, February 17 so I hope that they will either a) finish prior to the holiday weekend, or b) use their weekend time wisely to add "finishing touches" - not last minute full-blown work to their scrapbook and oral presentation work.

Cheers,
Ms. Pitman