Thursday, February 26, 2009

Holy Zeus, Batman! I Almost Forgot to Post!

Forgive my tardiness in posting. I am down to the wire to get all of the Greek Mythology Projects read and graded. Each one is taking about one half hour and it's taken me all week to get through them. I know the students are anxious to receive them back - and receive their grades.

Speaking of grades: Would you believe it's almost time for progress reports again?! Mrs. Veenstra and I (and, of course, all the other TPA teachers) will be writing reports next week and posting grades (this quarter the students receive grades as well as comments). I imagine you will be receiving them right after the Spring Break.

My offer still stands, if anyone would like to schedule an unofficial conference time with me. Simply send me an email and let me know when you are available and will work out a day and time.

Back to Greece...

Cheers,
Ms. Pitman