Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Various Vocabulary Voicings

I'm trying to keep up with all things literally literary...including adding in alliteration accordingly...

The students in Room 503 breezed beautifully through their first vocabulary/spelling test today...partially because they studied and studied and partially because I made this exam (as well as last semester's final exam) considerably easier. However, I do think the students are grasping the language more easily and able to use it more fluidly.

I am keeping this post short and sweet as I am preparing for an open house this evening for prospective TPJA parents for the 2009-2010 school year. Speaking of...

Student progress reports will be sent out next week. If you care to set up a time to meet with me concerning your student anytime thereafter, please email me: npitman@tempeprep.org and let me know when a good time is to meet. I am available at 8:00 AM any day of the week and Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays, 3:30 -5:00 PM.

Cheers,
Ms. Pitman